End of Chapter
A chapter of my life has ended this year, that of being a student. My life as a student inside a school has ended. I have passed all the subjects required of me. I am an average student with no honors or distinctions but I have learned a lot. I now have two degrees, something most people don't have.
As in most cases when a chapter ends there is a new beginning. I may have graduated but I know that I'm still a student. A student in the biggest school in the world. A student of the real world. A student of life. A course where you are on your own. Where cheating doesn't help one bit. Where nobody can tell you what your next move should be. Where the subjects are ten times harder and some lessons are painful. Where everyone is scrambling just to pass.
But amidst all the pain and confusion in this course you can find happiness and contentment. You can find hope. Because occasionally someone will lend you a helping hand to ease your way. Someone will say an encouraging word or two to soothe your pain. And if your extremely lucky someone will be there at the right time and at the right place and you will find love.
As I go through this course it is my fervent hope that I will pass all the subjects. I wish that I will find those people who will help me through life. That at the end of everything I may stand tall and proud knowing that I passed the course this time with flying colors.
-The Past Memories-
['-The Talks-']
-Taggie Code HERE-
-The Others-